Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Compound Report Styiling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I've found that HTML and multiple repors and style sheets often result in what you're seeing. I'm gu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Include MRE fex in Server side a Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Back up a step and ask a couple of questions. Why was the fex fex created in MRE in the first place?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic dropdowns - default selection? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If I'm not mistaken, there IS now a "selected value" box that you can specify what you would like as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Compound Document - Chart Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Can you create this graph and put it by itself in a simple PDF document? PDF has its own rules about......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report with only a header/footer...no data displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Kevin, This is the common technique for creating freeform reports and is actually described in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [sOLVED} -HTML Help Please (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Thanks Francis. That's exactly along the lines of what I was trying to describe. Except you want the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [sOLVED} -HTML Help Please (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Sorry - I'm not an HTML/javascript guru (far from it) so someone else can probably fill in the detai......

Discussion Topic  RE: The youth of today... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
...but there's also a fine line between being able to do your own work and expecting other to do you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Pre defined values XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Again, I don't like to be critical, but if someone's trying to do something way past their capabilit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Pre defined values XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not trying to criticize, but in the few minutes since the previous post you could not possibly h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting images in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Right. It will work for Excel and HTML output, but it will not work for PDF output. PDF output has i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting images in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
BASEURL is irrelevant when creating a PDF document. As Francis states, all the images that are used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (close)Is there a setting that allows Library Reports to open in their own Window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Have you tried just turning off the DISPLAY PDF IN BROWSER option in your acrobat reader? Edit>Prefe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you please help me how to create Data Adapter for Flat file in Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The kicker here people is that it appears that arunshankar is running WF on a Windows box. Unless th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Highlighting some text in some colour at the footnote. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You CAN color words in the middle of a line, but only in HTML format. If you're wanting PDF output, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] access to latest report version in library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not quite sure how what you're wanting differes from the standard functionality provided by the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you really are on version 5.2.5, your first step is going to be to upgrade to a version that can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Globally changing ODBC connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If your database name/schema/connection information have not changed, you shouldn't need to change a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You're saying TABLE FILE CAR but referencing fields from H001 - that will never work. You can join H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] to get the desired schedules.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
All of that information is available in the ReportCaster interface. Why do you need to write a repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search