Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Required Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would vote for that one. Seems like it would be pretty straightforward. Since the new html painter......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page Break every 20 lines, for example. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can only control Page-Breaks with a sort value. So to get what you need, you'll have to either d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] setting to get I.E. to always open new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you're trying to run two separate reports in a single fex , they cannot be returned to two separa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Append string to DM &var ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As far as I know, the concatenation for anything (strings, &vars, etc.) has always been the | or || ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading space in DOC letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Hard to see leading spaces when they disappear in HTML. when you post code, please included it insid......

Discussion Topic  RE: A TYPO in the CAR file data?! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I also noticed that a while back. So are you not counting the $8,878 Jaguar as a typo?? I always wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Release 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know about RStat, but InfoAssist, Flex development and active PDF all require additional lic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help on Packed to Alpha numeric Conversion and EDIT function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I would not be too comfortable with that solution - especially since you are using FTOA to convert a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populate Listbox with HTML Painter and SungardHe Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Glad you solved the problem. When you get a minute, kindly post your solution to help someone who m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] incorrect PAGE_COUNT when running a PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I have run into this occasionally. It has to do with how WF calculates the amount of data that fits ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound report page break question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The method you reference for creating compound reports, while still functioning, is not the current ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Saved procedure ont windows explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I was just going through the SNF for 7.6.9 and it talked about now being able to retrieve the public......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Saved procedure ont windows explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
RC does not use secure FTP. That would be a great new feature request if you care to open a case for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If the distribution server were not on, then you would not see any error at all. You would get an er......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] advance privileges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Probably the easiest way is to manage it through user profiles. You can set a different path for dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Nodata while using subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Remember that blank does not mean missing. If the data value is blank, then a value does exists but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Number of decimal places for percent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you're using it later in a subfoot, I would definitely make it a COMPUTEd field...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Number of decimal places for percent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
About the only time I can think of when this doesn't work as you might expect is when doing a PCT.CN......

Should work. We have some formatted to 6 places. Can you give us a code snippet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing Precision forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We do this quite frequently, and we have found no better way than trial and error. Print out your da......

» Refine Search
» New Search