Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Three-tier environment - slower than two-tier? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you have direct access to the web tier, you can look at the odin.cfg file (In 7.1 it's in WebFOCU......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Three-tier environment - slower than two-tier? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
WF Client is kind of the short name for a lot of different stuff. It does contain all th servlets ne......

I think I'm understanding your configuration a little differently than Ginny. Seems similar to what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: unable to communicate with Reportcaster server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I was going to suggest doing a search on your error so I checked it out first. The first reference i......

Discussion Topic  RE: unable to communicate with Reportcaster server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Likely a configuration issue somewhere. Try the testconfig batch file/script in the Reportcaster's b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 versions of Dev Studio on one PC - is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Just checked and it's called THISFOCI.BAT in the devstudio/bin directory. Saw a couple references in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 versions of Dev Studio on one PC - is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I can't recall for sure, but back in my IBI days, I think there was a batch file called FOCTHISI or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sending pdf to Oki-Data printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Those are headers and footers that are there by default when you print from your browser. They look......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Decode function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Use the 'ELSE' at the end of your decode, meaning that if it find the value, it decodes, it ELSE set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Schedule Job populate Deferred Report area (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There is no Deferred Report area for a distribution list. There is a Report Library which functions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Querying the system for custom reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As a further suggestion, I would keep your users integrally involved in the decision as to what the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Querying the system for custom reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not that I know of but I don't have that good of a grip on all the functionality that is available v......

I meant the "Delete them automatically" part. The only way I see that working is some sort of util......

Yeah, Good Luck on that one. I don't know if there is a way to automate that....

Not really, but if you're an admin, you can use the User Management utilities to see an individual's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Since they were talking about importing, I was assuming that they were either doing hold format doc/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Here's a little trick that looks kind of scary but works: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports scheduling using APIs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That tech memo is exactly what you're looking for. Please note (as mentioned in the doc) that there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: REVERSE function blues :( [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Nubi - that's what he has. The 'A8' which is the last argument in his function is used to specify th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Avg on Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can also use prefix operators on the Summary Lines. ON TABLE SUMMARIZE AVE. SCORE totno -*(SUM......

» Refine Search
» New Search