Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: REVERSE function blues :( [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you take a look at the CHGDAT function, I think you can get what you want in one step....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report with subReports -- Anyone done that yet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Another technique that we is is just to incorporate all of the values that would be displayed for ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Object not showing report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not really enough information to help with your first question. If you put in a value instead of a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP from WebFOCUS Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yes and yes. You can create the file and distribute it with Reportcaster (I think there is a format ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Join with repeating values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We would probably need to see your code to see how you are getting the results you show. You should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DataMigrator and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Never tried it, but it would depend on the complexity of the Data Flow. There are many, many things ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rename Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's a very valid concern. I don't know if this would even resolve the issue if you were using the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing in alternate pages in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's a good idea Mika, but as you mention, if any one of those sections of the report happen to sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing in alternate pages in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I thought of the compound doc as well, but since you're generating each page as its own report, you ......

What do you mean by "printed". By definition, hold files are not printed, so there's some other piec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sending pdf to Oki-Data printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Are you using any special fonts or images in the document? If so try changing to Arial or Times and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sending pdf to Oki-Data printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You don't give me much information on what it is you're doing so I'm going from previous post. And t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: Cannot execute the request. Please log into Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Waz's last post jogged something from the back of my memory on this issue. We had this occur frequen......

Discussion Topic  RE: End User being able to schedule ftp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You also need to enable the "schedule" option for that MRE user id in the MRE user admin tool. I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You've just got to follow the rules for properly creating your statement. If you're just creating yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How do I get rid of the empty cells between the across columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Change to SUM...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLV] Use Report Parameters to help calculate 2 sets of totals within same procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Your parameters are &STARTDAT and &ENDDATE, not &start_date and &end_date. I know that's probably st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide IBIC_User and IBIC_Pass [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That works, too. Just need to be careful about sending those credentials over an open wire (without ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending print impact printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You never explained how it was you were expecting the output of your fex to get to the printer. Ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My understanding is that the FTP process has built in checking and if, for whatever reason, it is is......

» Refine Search
» New Search