Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: slow running query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
So the computes are in FOCUS code that is run after the SQL queries? COMPUTEs are run on the entire......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] heading vs subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I am not able to follow your description. If you are able, create a sample using the CAR file or giv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Count of rows as a column in the hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There was a presentation given at Summit regarding the "magical" use of WITHIN that would probably g......

Discussion Topic  RE: reading column-total as a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down to previous hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There are several different ways to accomplish this, the most common being a technique using specifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: viirtual fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That's not much information to go on, but the answer is probably yes. You can do a lot of things in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] INVALID KEY DESCRIPTION IN MASTER FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can find a lot of answers on Google, but that's not the place to start. Try doing the same searc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rolling Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
IMHO, the release date is NEVER irrelevant. Constant code changes and code "tightening" cause little......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rolling Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think Jack caught your error, but one other thing I wanted to mention. I would HIGHLY suggest doin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pdf Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Can you reproduce this using CAR? We would probably need some sort of code to see what you're doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERT DATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know if you were looking for Dialogue Manager or just in a DEFINE, but I assumed DM. -SET &......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I also tried this a while back and it just didn't work out. I don't have the newest Layout painter, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "WHERE" vs "IF" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I have only found a single instance where it was better to use an IF instead of WHERE. That is when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Coordinated Compound report built in PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you e-mail a report from mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I have seen similar posts a few times on the forum. Maybe try a search ("Find" tab at top) on "email......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus on WAS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We have also used WAS 6 on Linux with great results and no significant issues. Had to make sure that......

Discussion Topic  RE: connecting to diffrent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
First, you need to update you profile so forum users can see your operating environment. Second, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down from a Self Service App to Devstudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I probably don't understand your whole environment, but from what you describe, what you are trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Warning FOC_NONE does not work in an EXEC'd focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Have you tried setting the variables globally and then reading them locally. As in -SET &&VAR=&var a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Read recs in loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The -READ does not read 5 records at a time, but you could have 5 separate -READ statements inside y......

» Refine Search
» New Search