Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Change column order in a cross-tab multi-verb report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
throw this in before the END statement: ON TABLE SET STYLE * TYPE=REPORT, COLUMN=N2, SEQUENCE=99,$ E......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic By fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know what 1 and 10 are , so i don't know how to answer. Best way to do what you need is to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Number of Burst Value Limitation in a Address Book (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not that I know of. However, if you're running something that has so many burst values that you're h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling NULL date fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The NODATA setting is for display only. It has no impact on values being tested in your (assumed) DE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report works but get FOC205 error when in Command Console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Are you talking about the command console in DevStudio? It functions only on the local WF server ava......

Discussion Topic  RE: WEBFOCUS FINANCIAL REPORTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
FML has been incorporated as part of the regular code base and is not separately licensed. Dev Studi......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to distinguish null from 0 in a var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Glad you found what you were looking for. For future reference, there is ALWAYS a Master File to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to distinguish null from 0 in a var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
WF doesn't think they are the same unless you tell it it does. There is probable a MISSING=OFF in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: column title in heading not the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not a way to do that by reading the CAR file. You can read the CAR master as a file - someone out th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Worked for me. Try this - if you are using DevStudio, turn on the Message Viewer (click the little d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I use hold files frequently in compound reports without problem. I cut and pasted your code as is an......

The problem is that you have a coordinated report, but are not using any BY fields for coordination ......

Discussion Topic  RE: no variable passed/ODIN error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My thought exactly. The job should never be submitted unless all required parms are supplied. You sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Static Budget Number...How do I create this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I had that thought as well, but refrained from saying anything because I am guilty as well. Sometime......

Discussion Topic  RE: Static Budget Number...How do I create this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
that works fine. To decrease code, you could use a DECODE: COMPUTE BUDGET/D6CM = DECODE REGION('100......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHEN EXISTS FML question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not sure I understand the questionright, but what you are asking about is the default behavior o......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRAND TOTAL supress for some columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
That would be something entirely different. If you add an S to the format of a numeric column, that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Directory - Authenticate against multiple domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm not a guru when it comes to security, but do enough to get by. I don't believe this is possible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email notification for scheduler in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Variables from a procedure to a data flow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You've got two different variables in there - &&LOAD_YYM and &LOAD_YYM. One is global, the other is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search