Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE: Does your "delete" really delete the FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Now that exactly contradicts what was given in response to Dan's case. Apparently IB Support and the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SQL Query in WF PLEASE! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SQL Query in WF PLEASE! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't know where the doc for this is, either. But there isn't much more to it than what Ginny expl......

Instead of just SQL at the beginning of the statement, you could use SQL SQLORA. This forces a more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Supressing heading lines if info is missing/blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
In many cases, when people post code as a solution, the person with the problem runs it, finds that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Supressing heading lines if info is missing/blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The ......

Just as I posted that, something clicked in the back of my head to remind me that I had seen this so......

Entirely different question. you could use a fixed font and make sure spaces were embedded properly ......

Okay. so forget about the wrap. Since this is HTML display only, just throw in some HTML tags and it......

but if you use WRAP= or WIDTH= (width doesn't work for PDF, but is does for HTML) in the stylesheet ......

This becomes a little tricky, (but not impossible as Jodye states) when the headings are dependent o......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple session (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There is a server setting (available as a console admin option) that can limit the number of connect......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
If you use the "Find" Facility to search the forum for topics with "email" in the subject, you will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a way to mass suppress zero with on table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You could set &vars to be the actual fieldnames and include a Dialogue Manager loop to create all th......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a way to mass suppress zero with on table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think you've already come up with the only answer. The format of each fo the fields needs to be tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to obtains number of inserts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It IS a very simple response. It does what it says (returns number of rows affected) and that's abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You might get a better response to these questions in the "iWay Products" Forum where ETL and wareho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for a function that compares 2 strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
First issue is that you're wanting to display multiple lines for each record. Option 1 is to use the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Border Around Subtotal Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I am also in complete agreement with you Tony and Ginny. Whether or not I "give away" the solution b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inner Query in WebFocus ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
my mistake - Ginny is correct. OFF is the default and SET ALL=OFF is what you want to use....

» Refine Search
» New Search