Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (391 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SET ALL=ON - OUTER JOIN CANNOT BE PASSED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I haven't any specific experience with DB2 (maybe the DB2 optimizer has a problem with outer joins),......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Feeds/Carriage Returns in PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
We had the same problem, and were told by IBI tech support that it couldn't be done. They entered it......

Discussion Topic  Any tips on joining XML files together? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Does anyone have experience with SUFFIX=XML? I especially seem to have issues joining them together.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrap an Across Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
It is a documented limitation at least in version 5.21 for PDF. I don't know if it was fixed in a la......

Discussion Topic  RE: pre naming a range in excel output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
WF 7.13 has this as a feature. (Excel Named Ranges). I guess this was new for that version....

Discussion Topic  RE: Freeze panes in EXL2K format file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
WebQuery is an Excel functionality. Go into Excel, under "Data" "New Web Query". You can link to a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Value Text Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
In my example, my values were six characters long, and one character separator, so I divided by 7. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Value Text Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
You can have them enter the values, separated by a comma or other punctuation. Then use the ARGLEN f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counting the words in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
What about using ARGLEN to find out how many characters are in the string, Doing a STRIP to remove a......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAX Function question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
No, the MAX function gives which of the fields in the arguments has the maximum value. It does not c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run a caster schedule from a fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
If DSTRUN works in your version, you use that. (it apparently is broken in 5.2.1).......

Discussion Topic  RE: joined tables - is this correct idiom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Assuming you don't want to redo your joins or existing queries, use file concatenation: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: setting data field as a parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Do a query that gets you one line (the data you want to be in the variable). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No subject when using mailx command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
It looks like Unix......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE DOMAIN NAMES , proprerties, focexec names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Since self service is not stored in HTML, you don't need it. To report on app folders you use:......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE DOMAIN NAMES , proprerties, focexec names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Have you looked at the ibi-provided utility program called "mrextract"? It creates tables from the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOWK function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Your DECODE doesn't have an ELSE, so you don't know if DAY is even being calculated right. I suspect......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating drop down list based on value from another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I'm pretty sure someone has posted that use of onChange command here before. Like I said, my js codi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating drop down list based on value from another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I have done something similar, where you can select from the boxes in any order, and have the others......

Discussion Topic  RE: SeriesLineWidthDefault value below 2 not displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
The following is from one of my graphs:......

» Refine Search
» New Search