Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1925 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALL VERB OBJECTS MUST BE IN THE SAME PATH AS THEIR SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Ali- Here's what I suggest you do. My changes to operative code are in lower-case. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALL VERB OBJECTS MUST BE IN THE SAME PATH AS THEIR SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I suggest you clean up the code a bit and try again. 1. Your first JOIN, a one-liner, concludes wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two report formats out of one procedure... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I my approach above, on second thought, things can be simplified. You'll still need a HOLD file wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two report formats out of one procedure... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Here's one approach. Your burst is on some field, say 'foo', defined as primary sort key of the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Is Value of Field with format Mt via -READ as Expected? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED...I hope] -DEFAULT &MEMBR = 'FOC_NONE'; does not work w/multiselect?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED...I hope] -DEFAULT &MEMBR = 'FOC_NONE'; does not work w/multiselect?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

I thought this was solved ......

I suggest you put -? &MEM right after the -SET &ECHO statement, to see what's initially set....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Looping through pdf form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
How do you know how many columns ID spans? You could simplify things considerably (avoiding the SAV......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] COLUMN TRUNCATED BECAUSE WIDTH EXCEEDS MARGINS; COLUMN: 28? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
As I think I noted once before, sometimes you can shed light on what report component crosses the li......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Datedif Business Day Calculation Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Datedif Business Day Calculation Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
DATEDIF takes two "smart" dates as arguments; you need to apply DATECVT to convert your two yyyymmdd......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O. FOCUS TERMINATING ERROR WRITING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Am I correct that you are holding in format focus, with "INDEX" clause? Hard to advise you sight-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O. FOCUS TERMINATING ERROR WRITING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code indentation with dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Would anyone here know of poss. causes of this error?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Just add something to catch the situation where &MEMBR is blank: After your "-DEFAULT" statements, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Parameter with conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Your spiel is rather fractured, but I presume you mean you creaate a HOLD file, and then issue the D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUM first 10 years data and combine the rest years to one category (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
You need to be more specific about your business rules. Is "year" always going to just reflect the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUM first 10 years data and combine the rest years to one category (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Place a -SET statement (or maybe a series of them) right after that -DEFAULT line, to compute the te......

» Refine Search
» New Search