Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1925 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Apparently you can: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
The setting of ALL is irrelevant for a Unique join. But as it stands the joins are not unique. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: APP MAP issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Totals with report using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I agree with Dan -- McGuyver is the way to go (why didn't I see that earlier? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Totals with report using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
You need to place [ code ] tags around your sample to preserve the spacing. I take it you want so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with BYTOC [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Some searching turned up ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with BYTOC [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross

Discussion Topic  Problems with BYTOC [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I am running Vista, and Office 2007. In my copy of Dev Studio (7.6.5), I get errors when I attempt ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional ROW or ACROSS-TOTAL Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Would this be satisfactory? In the bridge month, it pushes October of the new fiscal year onto a se......

Discussion Topic  RE: BACKSLASH '\' CONVERTS TO ':' IN FOCUS UNDER TSO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
In TSO execution some EBCDIC codes that were not on the 3278 keyboard are shown as ":"; but that has......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you e-mail from the mainframe? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
There are commercial and freeware rexx routines out there to do just that. I've used some, but don'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Match non matchable tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Some remarkes on Gamp's solution: a. Since TODATE is the start of the next price interval, the WHER......

Discussion Topic  RE: only return records where character length is 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
All blanks would be length zero, not one -- so if you use WHERE MYFIELD IS '$' you should add AND ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
I had that problem in IE, but it's all visible in Opera. The first post did not have CODE bookends,......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3209) UNKNOWN KEYWORD IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 930: 0XD;0XA; (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Check you subhead -- it has extra (or missing) doublequotes sprinkled throughout: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Business Day functions not always working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Tony A wrote: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: error using alternate master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Can you post the filedef? Execute that section of code, sandwiching it between -RUN -SET &STACK=OF......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
The line before that needs attention: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-select Listbox on the fly. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j.gross
Your logic will not work, because on drilldown where multiple entries are selected the variable you ......

» Refine Search
» New Search