Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (888 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "Hidden" count field when using Sum feature (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
The numbers are non blank lengths of variable fields. wf generally works better with fixed length ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing 7.6 Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Amper autoprompting treats \ as an escape. Double up \\ to code a backslash. Plinks ! also cause m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where can I find documentation on using the Matches Pattern (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
LIKE '___-_____-__' should work _ is wildcard single char in SQL....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I RESTRICT access to a DKU segment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Jim I have restricted access to a segment based on the values in another segment but not DKU speci......

Poll  RE: POLL: What Should be the Priority? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: POLL: What Should be the Priority? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Report window with Amper Auto prompt makes Outlook current window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Talking of Nicknames for Products: Tony had quite a good one for Windows - Windoze. Normally I r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report window with Amper Auto prompt makes Outlook current window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
I've sussed out what causes this now. This problem occurs when you start another request before th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Jon It would be great if you could put a bit more info about your s/w in your signature in the per......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Jon I take it that the missing record problem was cured by setting FETCHSIZE to 1 in EDASPROF. T......

When an RDB returns a resultset it has to be communicated back to the wf Server. FETCHSIZE is the nu......

Discussion Topic  WARNING: Oracle JOIN LEFT_OUTER does not allow MISSING test on target. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
If you have tables A and B and common field FLD and want to find cases where no B exists for A then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restricting FIELD access conditionally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Only thing I can think of is to have the portion of the report that needs full access to be done und......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie chart / Bar chart not displaying when distributed via Email or Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Got to use the java applet instead of graphics engine - check my similar post about 2 months back......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
No ending quote on X_MGR...

Discussion Topic  Impact Analysis Tool: Is there any way of Intercepting Output from fex Parser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Mornin' y' all I am currently engaged on a painful search through a domain of focexecs attempting t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to show row number in reports in DevStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Try COMPUTE TALLY/I5 = LAST TALLY + 1 ; AS 'Item no in Report'...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using "SET ALL=OFF|ON|PASS" with Cluster Join'd MFD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Use either ALL=PASS or ALL=ON since this equivalent for RDBMS but both are sometime useless if you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparing null values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
If you have a SQL and Oracle data sources wf will manage the comparison so it is possible to test nu......

Discussion Topic  Run button image (VCR play symbol) missing in IE7/XP on Amper Autoprompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
Hi Have just installed the patch that allows wf to run on IE7 and everything works fine bar that o......

» Refine Search
» New Search