Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute procudure without window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Nevermind, I just added this at the end of the fex: -HTMLFORM BEGIN [HTML] [body onLoad="java_scrip......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Execute procudure without window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way to execute a procedure without having a window opening? The reason I ask is becuase ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deadlock / Timout Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Look promising, I was looking through their techsupport for almost an hour and didn't see that. I'l......

Discussion Topic  Deadlock / Timout Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
We are setup using DB2 connect to connect to our AS400 and whenever I try and query a file that has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with large queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thanks TexasStingray but I already knew about that, it's producing the same SQL (WF using TABLEF) as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with large queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
If I plug an SQL statment directly into webfocus or the DB2 connector itself it comes back in about ......

The WF Server and DB2 adapter are on the same server and is connected via gigabit card to our as400 ......

I try and do all the summing at the WF end and not the database level so it doesn't have to do more ......

Discussion Topic  Help with large queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I'm running a query off our AS400 via DB2 and one of the reports I'm trying to run gets a result of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Francis, I thought about using javascript as I remember seeing if not yours, someome else's similar ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I did open a case about this right about the time I created this post and they said: There is a Ne......

Yeah, just finished creating seperate fexs to pull code deceriptions ......

The only problem is that there's not an easy way to build a decode file because there are 6 differen......

Yeah the majority of my parms are codes (mostly between 2 and 5 characters), but we have also some d......

Discussion Topic  DRILLMENUITEM limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I found the following under case 30792032 : There are some DRILLMENUITEM limitations which are bein......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying footer with empty report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Ahh this was my own fault. I use ANSI in my self service reports and used ON for who knows what rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying footer with empty report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Alright, that's what I was afraid of...thanks guys. Eric...

Yeah, I know about the 0 records idea but the reason I didn't want to use that is because they want ......

Prarie's example is what happens in my report....any ideas?...

Discussion Topic  Displaying footer with empty report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way I can get the footer to display on an empty report? The column headings / header all......

» Refine Search
» New Search