Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining Field Description? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Some good tips, thanks Alan and Susannah. I am just using the set/decode right now as there are onl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Obtaining Field Description? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I was actually thinking of using DECODE, but wanted to avoid that if there were a lot of values in t......

Sorry I think I may have stated what I was looking for wrong. I was refering to putting it into the......

Discussion Topic  Obtaining Field Description? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way to get the field description onto the report? I created a variable which is used for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forecast Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
It is a compound report, I think it just didn't like the forecast function. I actually found anothe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forecast Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I know it works, but I need an alternative solution to get the same results without using forcast be......

This is an example of what I would be trying to accmplish without Forecast I guess where the last 3 ......

Discussion Topic  Forecast Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I have a report which I am using the forecast function to generate an extra 3 rows of data in which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: changing read variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
That's exactly what I needed, I also never even knew about the -? either. Thanks! Eric...

Discussion Topic  changing read variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I am trying to run a table request into a save file and read the value in the save file into an &VAR......

Discussion Topic  According Report Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I was wondering if there was a way to have a specific row already preexpanded when the report is loa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Executing excel macro after Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Nevermind I figured it out, I just created a scheduled task for the batch file and then I'm having W......

Discussion Topic  Executing excel macro after Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Since there is no simple way to create compound excel reports using excel templates (outside of usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field in Subtotal but not Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Sorry, I had to look it over myself, I have a column-total there instead. Eric...

Discussion Topic  RE: Field in Subtotal but not Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Tom- I already tried ON TABLE SUMMARIZE DEALER_COST AS 'Total ' ON TABLE NOTOTAL If you look at my......

I still need column totals though, the subtotal line isn't the problem, it's the very last total lin......

Here is an example using the car file: TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST COMPUTE PCT_COST/D12.2% = DEA......

Discussion Topic  Field in Subtotal but not Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way to show a field in the subtotal line but not the grand total line? Basically I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Footer Question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Why not set the width of Item 1 to say 3-4 (inches), it should provide the extra space that you need......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Footer Question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I would think you would need to add something like this to the styling of the report. Each space be......

» Refine Search
» New Search