Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to list reports in a dashboard block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
$-- Determine HTML attributes DEFINE x_HTS/I4 = POSIT(MRE_LINE, 200, 'app/', 4, 'I4') + 4; DEFINE x_......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to list reports in a dashboard block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thanks again Francis, I finally got everything working. I did have to change the master file a litt......

Francis, either I did something wrong or I might just be missing something but html forms do not com......

Thanks Leah that worked, I was using -SET instead....

How can I use the & character in the define string without it giving me a FOC error saying there isn......

Ah that would make sense, thank you sir....

Do I just link directly to the reports in the app folder in basedir?...

This looks like it can be really useful. Is there a way to make these reports executable? Basicaly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
It didn't work. I've been looking through all the js and jsp files and cannot come up with anything......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I have another question that is somewhat related to the domain tree. In the upper left hand corner......

I figured out how to pre-expand certain folders. Now can anyone help with the frame text wrapping......

I was also wondering if it was possible wrap the text in the frame block as well. Our report names ......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I was not sure if this was possible or not but we would like for a specific folder to be pre-expande......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Would you happen to know which .js file is used to load the main form?...

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I thought about that but the problem with that is the user needs to login through MRE in order to fi......

Discussion Topic  MRE layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I'm not sure if this was possible or not but is there any way to change the way MRE looks at all. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: hovering drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thanks for the response. I was thinking about setting up the mouseover as a define but I don't know......

Discussion Topic  hovering drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I was wondering if there was a way to use the mouseover command to show the multi drill down menu in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Centering Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
So you're basically just setting all your column widths to total the width of the page right?...

» Refine Search
» New Search