Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fex Name Shows in Lower Right Hand Corner of HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, Chuck. Seeing no response last week, I started a case. I'll mark this thread as a closed ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Fex Name Shows in Lower Right Hand Corner of HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
In more than four years of using BI, this is a new one for me. While I did not do an exhaustive sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Scroll Bar Removal on Charts Created in 8.0 or 8.1 and Imported to 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you both for your replies. In the end, the solution ended up being to adjust the height and w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Scroll Bar Removal on Charts Created in 8.0 or 8.1 and Imported to 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I read the post [SOLVED] Removing Scroll Bars for Report/Chart on Portal, and I think I un......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade to 8.2.04: Issue with .STY Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, Chuck, for the filepath. I was able to place it there and changed the AdminConsole settin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade to 8.2.04: Issue with .STY Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
We have not tried that as of yet. I found the setting with ease, but might you point us in the direc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Upgrade to 8.2.04: Issue with .STY Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, We're attempting to upgrade to 8.2.04, and I thought I'd see if anyone has any ideas on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dual Axis Label Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Martin, Thank you for that simplified code. Unfortunately, it did not work for us. It is sleek code......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dual Axis Label Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
MartinY: Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it. Unfortunately, changing the code's few lines ma......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dual Axis Label Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I looked at the post ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data Label Format Rounding Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
This seems simple, and I have read about customizing data label formats on the forum and in the docu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alternating Colors with Stylesheet and Small-Cell Protection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Martin, First, I want to say thank you again for all your suggestions on this post and some of my o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alternating Colors with Stylesheet and Small-Cell Protection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Yes, Martin, that was my original question and in my reply, I admitted I didn't ask my question corr......

I've tried to use some of the sample sources, and I receive error messages, and I remembered we cann......

Doug, That's a good question about the sample sources. I'll look for them and see if I can replicat......

Thank you both for the replies. I tried Martin's, and while it worked for the question I asked (and ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Alternating Colors with Stylesheet and Small-Cell Protection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Forum Community: I know there are many posts about tables and alternating colors. I've read several......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masking Certain Values on a Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you both for your replies. Martin's code is very similar to code I used in the past for somet......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Masking Certain Values on a Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community: I have a business challenge to mask certain values based on the value in anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unbound Parameter Issue using Fexes as Parameter Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, MartinY, for your solution. It's very similar to what we finally ended up with as a solut......

» Refine Search
» New Search