Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] converting old HTM 5.3 to new 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Can anyone tell me how to do this. I need to make some changes to an old html page but everytime I t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question on keys required or not? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I have a DB2 table that has no keys. Everytime I try to use this table my developer slows down drast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert a P20 to an A10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Danny, Thanks but when I do a pckout it gives me jiberish. I tried a compute but it adds a bunch of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert a P20 to an A10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
How do I go about changing a P20 to an A10? Thank you for all your help in advance....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading and excel sheet and converting it to a Webfocus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I created a HTML launch page for them to input the policy number themselves and check the database f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading and excel sheet and converting it to a Webfocus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
It's a huge database and they perfer we only give them the policy number that do exist in the table.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reading and excel sheet and converting it to a Webfocus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I have an excel spreadsheet that changes from month to month. In this spreadsheet I have policy numb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need the latest date for each CI# (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Thanks but I was told the end_dt had to be a certain one. :-) Wish I had known this a few days ago. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need the latest date for each CI# (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need the latest date for each CI# (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I need to grab the CI that has the latest date with all the child PI# that go with it. The issue is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to view the LOG in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Thanks everyone. I was able to figure it out. It seems the firewall was blocking it. Thanks again....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to view the LOG in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Thanks...but my co-workers are all able to view the logs...it seems to be just me....

Thanks Ginny will do. Thanks for all your help....

I'm back-up admin. It will run the report but when I go to look at the log nothing comes up....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to view the LOG in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
Does anyone know why I am not able to view these? I used to be able to but now no matter what server......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] selecting PDF or Excel at different levels of a drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I'm sorry I got two of the sites I had up mixed up j.gross. :-( I was looking at what you sent me an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] selecting PDF or Excel at different levels of a drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I did have it where it prompt the user to select which on on each report drilldown but thats not wha......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] selecting PDF or Excel at different levels of a drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I'm not sure if this is doable but I have users that want to be able to select a report to be either......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML paramters into fex drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
I have created a HTML page from which a fex is ran from then from the fex I have more drilldowns bas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across field count at bottom of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Latigresa
That worked!!! Thank you so much!!! Have a wonderful day!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search