Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
One last thing...the report runs great but I'm getting a parsing error when I try to open the report......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
sorry, lightbulb just came on....I need another cup of coffee. Thanks Tom! And thank you so much, ......

TABLE FILE INVOICE_DATA SUM SHIPPED_QUANTITY AS 'Units' GROSS_DISC_EXT/D12.2CM AS 'Sales' ......

Discussion Topic  Ranking with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi everyone - Does anyone know if you can use RANK or BY HIGHEST with an amper variable? Whenever ......

Discussion Topic  Printing list of reports from dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Is there a way for WebFocus to compile a list of reports that are available on each dashboard, their......

Discussion Topic  HTML page locking up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Has anyone had a problem with editing HTML pages and, suddenly, they won't open up. I'm having to e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting trace files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thanks so much, Rich....

Discussion Topic  Deleting trace files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Does anyone know if you can just delete the .trc files created when you turn on tracing? They chew ......

Discussion Topic  RE: worp file corruption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thanks Kerry. When we restarted the server, it took care of the labels....

Discussion Topic  worp file corruption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi - we have an emergency here and I was hoping someone might have run into this. While I was worki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking Row Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi Alan - I copied your code and it brought back some interesting results. Is there anywhere I can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking Row Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thanks for responding. I'm responding to each of you. Pat - I got an No HTML output error saying t......

I'm sorry, it looks right when I type it in here, but when I post it, it changes the code. Is this ......

ok, I'm typing it out this time instead of copying it: ON REP1_KEY SUBHEAD "......

OK, I just sent this response with the corrected code and it's showing incorrect again in the Post. ......

I'm sorry, when I copied the code, I must have done something wrong. Here's what it says: ON REP1_......

I tried that code, but it didn't work the way I was wanting, but thanks. Here's my code: TABLE FIL......

Discussion Topic  Ranking Row Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Hi again - hate to be a pest and post twice in one day, but I've been wondering about something for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash on Across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
OK, Folks -- there is definitely a ghost in the machine here. After many frustrating moments trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent crash on Across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sosterle
Thanks. That worked, but only when I comment out the other Across field. It's still not allowing 2......

» Refine Search
» New Search