Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Including a style sheet with an &var (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
is your style sheet in mre? I had a similair issue, when i copied the style sheet into an applicatio......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Exec submit via an image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying to fire off the submit button onclick via an image. I plan on adding additional code to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing a maintain procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks!! That definitley helped. Now I am getting a (FOC03849) Compiled maintain image not loadable......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Executing a maintain procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying to execute a Maintain procedure from a webfocus report. I created all commands via dev s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain - Adding a record with a date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have created a basic form to add a record. It has minimal amount of code where all I have done is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN]Maintain iSeries - Adding a record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have made it part way. My problem is adding a record using a table with an auto-incremented index ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPEN]Maintain iSeries - Adding a record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am getting the following error when trying to add a record via Maintain. (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -7......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]on subhead - Excel error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I fixed the problem by creating the header information in the synonym by combining the value and tex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]on subhead - Excel error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Sorry! Some day I will remember that! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]on subhead - Excel error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
When I run a report that has a SUBHEAD command and uses variables via a HTML/AHTML it works. When I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Default Excel veiw (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
We had trouble going throught the instructions. It seems menu options have changed. But we found the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Default Excel veiw (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have to wait until Tuesday (4 days). The person with the problem will not be back to work until th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Default Excel veiw (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have a user that changed a default setting. When running a fex the creates an Excel file, the file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Convert 140119 TO 2014/01/19 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I updated edaprof and it worked. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Convert 140119 TO 2014/01/19 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Here is my synonym code. DEFINE IB_A099PTDT_I6YMD/I6YMD=A099PTDT; $ DEFINE IB_A099PTDT_YYMD/YYMD=IB......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Convert 140119 TO 2014/01/19 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying to convert the value convert 140119 TO 2014/01/19, but I keep getting 1914/01/19. I am d......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Dollar format in excel vs ahtml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
When creating a ahtml fex and I use a P12B:d, the dollar sign only shows on the first rowlike I want......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF8 SUBTOTALS - FORMATING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am trying to format my subtotals to have a line over just the values. Is this a field format or is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 - PDF - TABLE RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I will start using the code tags for now on. I was able to attached my code on top of yours and it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 - PDF - TABLE RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I just added code tags to my original post...

» Refine Search
» New Search