Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.7.04 YYMT Date Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
This has been finally proven to be a bug by support. Everything works fine on a 7703 server, but not......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 7.7.04 YYMT Date Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
It worked in 7703. But, not when I upgraded to 7704....

I actually have opened a case on it and it happens to support also. The Active Reports are not conve......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 7.7.04 YYMT Date Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I just upgraded to 7.7.4 and I use the code below to convert a DB2 table - numeric date filed to a I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DATEADD Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! I will look into it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DATEADD Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! The DATECVT worked. It's great when they document where you can use some in some places but ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]DATEADD Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am using the following command -SET &LAST_SATURDAY = DATEADD(&YYMD, 'D', -3) the ECHO displays t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Bar Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
You are probably correct. The problem is that when you look at the examples near the end of the manu......

Discussion Topic  Active Bar Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Is there a way to make the labels display at a 45 degree angle in an Active Bar chart? I can do it f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick Query is so cool... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
My problew with loading quickdata was that I am using Excel 2010 and needed a newer version. IB sent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick Query is so cool... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I just tried adding this addin and it said it was not a valid office addin. Do I need to select the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] FOC1402 - KEYFLD AND IXFLD KEYWORDS MISSING FOR SEGMENT: CLSECL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I will try that, but it would be nice to know what causes it....

Discussion Topic  [closed] FOC1402 - KEYFLD AND IXFLD KEYWORDS MISSING FOR SEGMENT: CLSECL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am getting the above error after importing the CLSEXCL table to my metadata. I have lots of other ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Reporting Server on iSeries - Summit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am looking for someone that has their Reporting Server on an iSeries and is going to the summit. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] HFREEZE=ON, - Invalid Argument (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank you for the reply. After further test, it does nork when TOC is used with it. When I commented......

Discussion Topic  [closed] HFREEZE=ON, - Invalid Argument (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
When I use the HFREEZE=ON, command for HTML. It freezes the Header but I get an Invalid Argument mes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster - PDF Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I will on Monday....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reportcaster - PDF Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am getting the following error when I run a PDF composer report via Reportcaster. below the error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Adding a column value into the DRILLMENUITEM title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I finally had the time to test Mika's code and incorporate it into my code which made my application......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Dashboard Timeout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for the tip. I had looked there, but after more research it was only happening on one machine......

» Refine Search
» New Search