Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Across Data Title Backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
When I run the below code for HTML my column title backcolor for dealer cost is the same as the car ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Graph Bar Hover Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks! I do not like the yellow either. We actual have a company color we use whenever hovering ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Graph Bar Hover Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks that worked...

Other Chart/8.0.6 Graph...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Graph Bar Hover Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am going blind reading the Graphic Manual. Does anyone know the property to set the color of a Bar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Special Characters in the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for trying. Those did not work for me. Perhaps it has to do with a system setting....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Special Characters in the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks. That one did work for PDF and Excel....

Thanks! I ended up using the (c) for Excel and PDF. I used HEXBYT(45, 'A1'); for a minus sign repres......

These codes work for HTML formats but not PDF and Excel. Any ideas?...

Thanks!! But please stop cursing at me. ......

Got it &|#45. That dodging bullets was great thanks!...

Thanks! That worked for for copy. Do you know what it is for the dash?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Special Characters in the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Where I try to use special characters in the footer, it replaced them with a "?". Do I ned to put in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert alpha to numeric after readfile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks for at least confirming that the command I was using was correct. I backed up a few steps and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert alpha to numeric after readfile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I have 2 variables created from a readfile command that are intergers. I also have 2 variables creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Java Script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
If you are talking about only showing one graph at a time. Use the visibility property instead....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to improve download times of wfbiportalrun.jsp and views.bip? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
We have speed issues that we have not fixed yet. But it was not has bad as trying to run the dashboa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Upgraded to 8.1.3 on laptop - WF_RETAIL_LITE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Presently I am not connected to a repository. I did an upgrade to my DevStudio and AppStudio. I foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Upgraded to 8.1.3 on laptop - WF_RETAIL_LITE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thank You obviously missed that while reading the documentation. Thank You...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Upgraded to 8.1.3 on laptop - WF_RETAIL_LITE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I just upgraded my laptop from 8.0.9 to 8.1.3. I only use the localhost. In the new features documen......

» Refine Search
» New Search