Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (341 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [PATCH APPLIED] WebFOCUS 8.0.08: folders inadvertently moved - quite annoying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
They have a partial fix for this in 8.1.3. This is from the new features in 8.1.3. Confirmation Mes......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [PATCH APPLIED] WebFOCUS 8.0.08: folders inadvertently moved - quite annoying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Well then it is broke in 8.0.9 because it just happened to me. I was able to move a folder just unde......

Discussion Topic  RE: 77 calendar date formats are different from 76 <solved> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Thanks I will use that....

Discussion Topic  RE: 77 calendar date formats are different from 76 <solved> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I started in 7704 and didn't know that it used to display the slashes. This is what I did so that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Regarding AHTML Report Column Displaying **** Instead of Number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Do you have the column width set somewhere? Do not get confused with the field width, but the width ......

Discussion Topic  Developer Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Jay Potter
I am a “Hard-Charging” retired United States Marine looking for a team oriented developer job dealin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wf8 alt attribute vs title IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I figured out a work around. I add the title attribute into the alt attribute. ALT=&IMAGE_WEB_REPOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wf8 alt attribute vs title IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I want to thank you for all of your suggestions. I will look at them when I get a chance. The proble......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] wf8 alt attribute vs title IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
We are in the process of updating to IE11. My alt attribute is not working anymore. I know I need to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML5 Chart Autofit Legned cutoff (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Did you try the HTML page with a frame and then have the frame call the fex. If that works, then it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML5 Chart Autofit Legned cutoff (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Just to make sure you are using Embedded. Check your code to see if you have the "ON GRAPH SET EMBED......

Do you use dashboards? Or create an HTML page with a frame and call the fex and see if it works....

Have you tried without the jquery box just to see if it works from DevStudio?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I am having the problem when saving within the content. In my case it doesn't make a difference whet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
Could you give us some hints to the interesting things? I have also upgraded to 8.0.9 and one of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embed images in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I want to thank you for all of your suggestions. I will look at them when I get a chance. The proble......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embed images in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
What browser version do you have? We are in the middle of going from IE8 to IE11 and the alt are no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] wf8 Centering Multiple Line Heading accross multiple columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
No there wasn't a solution. Fortunately I was rewriting a report originally done in another language......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF8 Portal - Hide New Page Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I found it under it under panel -> tabbar->Hide new tab. Thanks for pointing me in the correct direc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF8 Portal - Hide New Page Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Potter
I saw a checkbox for "Hide New Page" not "Hide New Tab" I looked at other breadcrumbs and did not se......

» Refine Search
» New Search