Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Escape characters in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I need to call a WF Stored procedure with say 2 parameters. The first parameter can have single......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Parameter list in SQL Wizard 7.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, While using the SQL Report Wizard 7.1 I need to pass parameters (names and values) in comma del......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table request for specific userid/pwd (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
something like SET or ENGINE command for setting USERID & PWD (like we have ENGINE DB2 SET CONNECTI......

Discussion Topic  Table request for specific userid/pwd (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, Can I make a table request for a specific userid and password. e.g. -some set cmd for setting......

Discussion Topic  Calling Web Service from FEX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I need to call a Web Service which returns a list of departments to be loaded in my filter page......

Discussion Topic  Calling WebFOCUS fex files from JSP files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, We have some JReports which are being caleed from JSP Pages. Due to some reasons we need to mig......

Discussion Topic  Reporting in TREE structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I have data like Country has states which further have cities. The Metrics to be displayed is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Macros on click of Hyperlink in EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Thx for the reply, But my doubt is how will the EXCEL come to know it has to run the Macro on the c......

Discussion Topic  Running Macros on click of Hyperlink in EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I have a report with Excel output where I wish to have a "PRINT" link in header. When I click o......

Discussion Topic  Error while using Pivot Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I am coding an excel report with Pivot Table feature (exactly the same report which is given in......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Page Break data in New EXCEL Sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I have an excel report with say sorting on field COUNTRY. I also have Page Break on COUNTRY fie......

Discussion Topic  Page Break on LINES/Page Size in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, Is there any way by which we can implement the same thing done by SET LINES in HTML format, in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running a macro using web focus code (Excel 2k ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Yes, this is something similar to what I want. The .mht should auto-run the macro when the report op......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Running a macro using web focus code (Excel 2k ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Is there any way of running a macro through webfocus code when generating reports in excel format? ......

Discussion Topic  Flushing Hold file's data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Is there any command to flush/clear a focus hold file. I am using a particular hold file many a time......

Discussion Topic  Join based on multiple fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
How do we join two focus files directly based on multiple fields? The fields are not indexed. Is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting the count of records during table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Actually the COUNT needs to be calculated within the TABLE REQUEST. Since getting the count for all ......

Discussion Topic  Getting the count of records during table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I have a Table with say 1000 records. Based on some filter (which is dynamic) i retrieve some r......

Discussion Topic  Setting Max. Time Out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi, I have a Fex procedure which loads some Marts and takes some around 40 minutes to execute. Aft......

Discussion Topic  To check existence of a FOCUS File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Code Digger
Hi How can i check whether a particular focus file is present or not....

» Refine Search
» New Search