Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tony, You are absolutely correct. In what I was working on though, I was creating graphs, not tabl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a Time-of-day format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks for the post David, If I end up needing to do a tablature report with Time Elapsed, I'll def......

As Tony shows, yes WF has a format for time of day. It does not however have a function for Time El......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved in Gen 913] extra tables in translated SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Ya, I left out the STUD_CURRICULUM table. Mainly because I was toy'ing with the idea of using Join ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved in Gen 913] extra tables in translated SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Here are the master files that I am using in my clustered master join. I've cut a lot out. Taken t......

Wep, The problem with what you're suggesting is that all of those conditions are "injected" through......

Dan / Wep, The repetition of the T1."TENANT_ID" IN (-9,8,9)) comes from my DBA file. I have the sa......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved in Gen 913] extra tables in translated SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Update 9/29/2016 IBI confirmed that there was a bug and it appears that they have fixed the issue. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Oracle CLOB Column in HTML Format (Contains HTML Tags) - How to Handle? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
What dbeagan said. lol Thats what I would have tried. If that doesn't work you can consider writin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Oracle CLOB Column in HTML Format (Contains HTML Tags) - How to Handle? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
David, My only suggestion would be to create virtual fields in the database that would break up the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NULL value field from a LEFT JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
VNF, If you add H_SLS_DL.SEG01.ICODE2 to the report, what value prints out? SET NODATA='NONE' is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Different time zones and DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Jamie, At this point in time WF does not support time zone datatypes. Last year I opened a NFR to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: recompute for median aggregation no working [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

Discussion Topic  RE: recompute for median aggregation no working [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Dragan, The issue is that you have to re-issue the mdn command. The way you do this is in the reco......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting server aborted message. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
one of the big changes between version 7 and 8 is the syntax for include files. You may need to re-......

Discussion Topic  RE: (solved) HTML - OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
JA, Where is your stylesheet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] auto fit iframe in htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Mikey/Squatch/Ricardo, Since originally looking at this ticket, I've looked at App Studio a bit mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]PDF Compound Document ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
my first thought is an issue with your composer syntax, can you please post your code, or create a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Metadata for File1 is Accessed But Not Loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Is there any chance you can look at the code through the text editor and post it? I've found that I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HTML Composer Opening New Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Clint, WF7 worked very different when it came to prompting. I think it has to do with a change to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search