Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to include HTML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Have you tried creating a portal yet? You can create them from the landing page(wfserver.com/ibi_ap......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Changing X Axis Value Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Here is a snippet around selecting specific groups. There is a ton of information in the document, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Changing X Axis Value Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Gavin, have you pulled down the WFJSChart PDF from tech support yet? I think with the move to JSCh......

Basically you need to create a field that is just you're year, then you add both and set DECYEAR to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to convert date format from HYYMDs to another date format- MDYYX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
When I started out, one of the guys I worked with had 1001 ways to work with dates, and it was great......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Showing the field, even when no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Do you have a date table? You can't show a record that doesn't exist. I've always joined a calendar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Graphing Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I'm going to ressurect this thread as I'm having the same issue. please find below an example using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Apparently I missed a bit of syntax. I went back through the oracle documentation and added a coupl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Count number of records in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED].xlsx file issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
smagdi, If you are already using FORMAT XLSX, then I would consider adjusting your redirection set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
seconded... the GUI is just not nearly powerful enough to handle what I do in code... and when it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Calculate Height of Document in Document Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
clde, Why are you trying to calculate the space left in the first place? The document composer all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Creating a Compute in a Star based on count of Days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
What about using Count Distinct on the Day? esentially thats what you want isn't it? Unfortunately......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] leading blanks in XML dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I'm kind of with Emily on this... Why does it need to be XML? If its a thing of needing to populate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security-enabled BI Portal pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
The security groups can be connected to AD groups. You would then use those groups to give or restr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Delete rows from a SQL Server table using WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
how are you populating advrhold? If you are doing something like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Any techniques to disable a Submit button until report renders in New Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
W, What are your redirection settings? I know when I first upgraded to 8.0.08, I had to set my exc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Excel Compound Report Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
bkoehn, You have to issue the open command on every table file request. Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Trying to upgrade webfocus report server from 8.009 to 8.103 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks for your help Yazster. I installed from yum openssl101e which brought in the libcrypto.so.10......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] System variables - I'd like one for the complete path of the included fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
jcannavo, unless you want the headache that is IBI's idea of responsive design.... Stick with Dev S......

» Refine Search
» New Search