Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Language Variable in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Does anyone know if the language setting is captured in a variable? I believe that when you select ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to access JS through approot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Hey Francis, I did check the Web Component Authentication, but that is purely for how you are conn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to access JS through approot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
No Problems. I do agree with what you have been saying BTW. Unfortunately I'm selfish in that I ne......

So just to be clear, I'm not asking why is the file not being copied to the repository, because it i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Unable to access JS through approot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I have all of my web content housed under approot. I hate it when it imports the files into the dom......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] CAS SSO Authentication through Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Kim, I was not able to get CAS working in 7703 with DS. But with 8.0.06, they have introduced the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &YYMD not showing up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tara, Can you simplify your fex? Since you believe it to be an issue with the &YYMD variable, coul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Spurious FOC2591? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Just a thought... but is there an average applied to a field in the Metadata of which you are using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to auto refresh iframe and swap from one to the other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Martin, If you let the HTML Composer create the IFrames for the report for you, then you could use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to auto refresh iframe and swap from one to the other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Martin, Can you please provide the piece of JS you are using to do this functionality? We will be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
J, Thanks for the update. I didn't think to look at the IBIMR_prompting setting. I think for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
One more piece of code tightening. I found out recently that when creating procedures to be used in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] HTML Composer Issues and Solutions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Barry, Some of my biggest frustrations revolve around the HTML Composer removing my relative positi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in a Single Iframe -- CSS Features Interfering wth Ech Othr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
John, Can you be more descriptive about what you are doing? This is pretty vague. Do you have any......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Any way to make Dev Studio see procedures in a sub-directory? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Wep, Have you tried the configuration I have suggested? In 7703, nested apps was an add in to an e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Any way to make Dev Studio see procedures in a sub-directory? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Wep, In WF 77 you need to put the following into the clients custom settings for Dev Studio to resp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Forcing INNER JOINS in Business Views/Master File Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Mighty Max, I tried this on some of the metadata that I've created and found one Synonym that worke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Forcing INNER JOINS in Business Views/Master File Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Mighty Max, Which table is the parent table? From what you are describing I would assume that the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]WF8 using a -include with a fex from Data Server in HTML DropDown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tom, Looks like I was heading down the wrong path entirely. I seem to be the casualty of Code Tigh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]WF8 using a -include with a fex from Data Server in HTML DropDown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I was thinking about going the "ParameterFile" route, now that I can have a shared enterprise Domain......

» Refine Search
» New Search