Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]limitations on data source security? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
BM, I believe there is a limitation on how long a line in a master file can be. You may need to wr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Lines Per Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tom, That's a good way to handle it... But how can you do that within Info Assist, which I understa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Lines Per Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
To be honest... I don't think there is a way to do that using info assist. there are a bunch of thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dynamic WHERE clause for SQL Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Peter, It seems that you probably need some basic training on the tool. If at all possible I would......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Creating master file programmatically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
The default for hold files is Alpha. Less overhead. Basically a space delimited text file....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved in Gen 913] extra tables in translated SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
received update from IBI on this issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF_REMOTE_USER variable not passing into session unless logged in to client (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Other options include... Using the recommended IBI variable for identifying a user (&FOCSECUSER) M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF_REMOTE_USER variable not passing into session unless logged in to client (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Francis, GETUSER was actually my first suggestion... To be more accurate, as my suggestion was to......

Waz, SSO still won't help when connecting directly to the Reporting Server. SSO goes through the c......

I guess I'm a bit confused here... If I understand the issue correctly, you are accessing only the ......

Kishore, The &WF_REMOTE_USER gets set by the client. If you are bypassing the client and logging d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Loading Please Wait... won't go away (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Waz, I find that what you are describing only occurs at page load. FHCole is talking about when ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Loading Please Wait... won't go away (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
When I encountered this problem in 8.0.08, there was an issue that if you didn't have your redirecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NO LONGER WORKS] HTML Canvas: How to send both the return & display value? (8105m) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks Tom, That's 8.1.05m by the way. Gen 882. I'm downloading a copy of Gen 800 to see if that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NO LONGER WORKS] HTML Canvas: How to send both the return & display value? (8105m) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Maybe you can put in an NFR for "New" functionality to be added which would allow the html to send t......

Well, That just opened up a huge amount of testing I need to do once I get an answer back on my issu......

WAZ, 882/902 cant generate the SQL properly when using DBA Security and Clustered Master Joins. I ......

Tom Flynn, What Reporting Server gen is 8105? I'm having pretty bad issues with gen 882 and 902 an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSEDJava Script synchronized to excute one fex prior to the balance being complete (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Wep, I do exactly what you are describing with interrogating the Ready state of the Iframe to ident......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]logic to show the report if change in value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
M A, you want to utilizes the LAST command. Please see my example below. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search