Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suggestions needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Waz, I used the -REMOTE commands as you mentioned but got the error below when I executed the code.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suggestions needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Do you mean to say that I should use PCHOLD instead of HOLD in the above TABLE FILE OSC request? Th......

Waz, What does remote executing the code mean? How do I go about doing that? Thanks Tejovathi...

We have a synonym created on webfocus developer studio for the OSC.mas file that is in the native ID......

The native DBMS used is IDMS. The OSC.mas file has no indexes in its native IDMS at all....

TexasStingray, Yes..I am just using TABLE FILE xxxx and printing the 10 fields I want in my report.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Suggestions needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Hello friends, I am here to get some suggestions on improving the webfocus report performance. Rig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS report Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Waz, Is RDAAPP something on mainframe server using which I can execute the .fex file and check its......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS report Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Websphere with Webfocus client on Linux x64-bit OS is another tier. Thanks Tejovathi...

I mean, when I run the same report on RUMBA mainframe display, the output is instantaneous. Please ......

If I run the same report on Mainframe (Reporting server running on Mainframe), it runs instantaneous......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFOCUS report Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Hello friends, I am currently working on -> WebFOCUS version 7.7.03. -> Websphere v 6.1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] "Upload datafile utility" yields error as shown below. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Frank Thank you once again for all the useful information. Will research on this. Thanks Tejo...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] "Upload datafile utility" yields error as shown below. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] "Upload datafile utility" yields error as shown below. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teju
Hello All, I am a new member to this forum. But I have been seeing many really useful tips posted o......

» Refine Search
» New Search