Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parms from HTML to another HTML to another HTML to a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I am not getting this to work out quite yet, digging out the HTML for Dummies book.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parms from HTML to another HTML to another HTML to a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
so the window opener works like a holding cell for global use basically??? Ok let me try this and s......

Anmol, i am not familiar with that, can you give me an example of from one to another HTML? or a pl......

OR if there is an easier way to do this, i am game for that too....

Discussion Topic  passing parms from HTML to another HTML to another HTML to a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I can pass parms from an HTML to a Fex and it works great, what i am needing to do is have an HTML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialog Manager -SET command - how long is the variable allowed to be. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
OK J-gross, i will do that today and see what i get. Thanks for clearing that up. I have not done ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialog Manager -SET command - how long is the variable allowed to be. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
So Frank, you say this is far too complex, can you give me some idea on how to make it NOT so comple......

This is the heading section of this report HEADING "&PRNTRPT" 'Report name" This is the calling s......

the sending and receiving fex is the same fex in some cases. IE the program name is KPIEXP03. So yo......

I probably should have added that there is a print button in the upper right hand corner and this in......

That is true Frank, however there are many places to drill from in this report that calls the report......

I might mention this is how i busted this up earlier and it did worked for GTL9 but not for the "GTL......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dialog Manager -SET command - how long is the variable allowed to be. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I am using a -SET command that I am trying to create a variable to be used to pass to another progra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] pulling the righmost character from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I tried that and YES that works too, so we now have 2 choices of how to do it! LOL Thanks Guys!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] pulling the righmost character from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I searched for the reverse function and found it, however the code njsden gave me worked like a cham......

I will try that and see how that works for me, it looks like it should! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] pulling the righmost character from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
How do i get the rightmost character from a variable length string? I know how to get the leftmost ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CSS Class redundancy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I will try that and let you know what happens. I don't use the Dev Studio GUI interface unless nece......

Discussion Topic  RE: CSS Class redundancy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
that is the big problem, it is not a simple program. Never can it just be simple. let me see what ......

Sorry for the delay, I was up to my eyeballs in fun stuff! Here is a copy of the code on how this i......

» Refine Search
» New Search