Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtracting Data between Months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Hey GinnyJake, I appreciate it, unfortuntately there are outside factors like time and so forth tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtracting Data between Months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I thank you for your help, but this is not what I was looking for. Have a great holiday!...

Hey GinnyJakes, what I mean is for every month a report is created and added to. This report gets ......

Okay, I only have one column. There is no other column that would allow me to get a previous month, ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Subtracting Data between Months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Hello, The Data is a roll over total, so the Current Month is the total for the last so many months......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Yup Thank you Both! I got the report to display, but when I tried to place one of the PREV_DATE as a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Hello There, I am trying to add in three columns, based solely on getting the previous month's data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues displaying graph: VERTICAL AXIS IS NOT NUMERIC..CAN'T GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I also fixed the Month issue, needed to have the LOGIN_DAY added into the first table hold....Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues displaying graph: VERTICAL AXIS IS NOT NUMERIC..CAN'T GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Yes!! Thanks!! The SUM CNT.USERNAME works....Now, when I select a given month rather than the "All" ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issues displaying graph: VERTICAL AXIS IS NOT NUMERIC..CAN'T GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I can not display the graph, problems with the formatting. This is one of the code for the graph: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Having Issues Creating a Graph after a on Hold command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I took out all the where clauses and you were right, its having an issue deciphering them...Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Having Issues Creating a Graph after a on Hold command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I did try to display the hold in a table file rather than a graph file, that did not display either.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Having Issues Creating a Graph after a on Hold command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I have several graphs as includes in a separate focexe file. I access them based on some specific co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] variables being filtered to a No HTML, zero table output result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I figured it out...I needed a LJUST for the username field...was not comparing the exact username, r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] variables being filtered to a No HTML, zero table output result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Okay, from adding that code in, I got an output result of: ...RETRIEVAL KILLED 0 NUMBER OF RECORDS......

I removed the readlimit and I changed the recordlimit to a 1000, then 10,000 just to be sure...haha.......

I tried doing that well, but no such luck...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] variables being filtered to a No HTML, zero table output result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
I am passing the values: schema, month and year thru from another focexe file. I did a type to see w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Advanced Debuggin Techniques (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
In the first file, I first got a error message saying that &KEY1 is missing: so, I put a: I tried ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Advanced Debuggin Techniques (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayor
Hello, I am debuggin some focexe files and I am having issues narrowing down the issue. The methods......

» Refine Search
» New Search