Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining Tables with Multiple Join Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
what Shirley has provided will work with non-FOCUS DBs, but you can only join to one field in a FOCU......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEADD and DATECVT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Or simplify it; -SET &JUL_FROM = 109091; -SET &JUL_FR=&JUL_FROM +1900000; -SET &FROM_GREG = GREGDT(&......

Discussion Topic  RE: -WRITE on AS400 WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This is an online server procedure executed from our intranet interface. The &AUDIT_FEX is set in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: -WRITE on AS400 WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Tom, The file extention doesn't apply on AS400, that's a pc/unix thing- none of our AS400 files has......

My code ......

Discussion Topic  -WRITE on AS400 WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Has anybody used -WRITE to update (APPEND to an AS400 flat file? Is there something special I need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Computing Rate Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Manuals can be downloaded in PDF format from IBI's website....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Computing Rate Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I haven't tested this but try: COMPUTE RATE/D5.2=SUM.NET / SUM.TOTAL; If that doesn't work, try COM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] error on measure load; Internal Program Error S13 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by PBrightwell
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PRINT * EXCEPT... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
It would be nice to be able to do that, but unfortunately no....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] using COLSPAN on data column in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
It is possible to create the report entirely as subheads and subfoots to control the layout of the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Joiner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If possible, it is better to join from the smaller file to the larger file. If you want the data fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rookie Web Focus User question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Also download "Creating Reports with WebFOCUS Language" for your version. On very basic questions l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Working with date ranges based on Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Another "old" way and you don't have to worry about leap year or days per month. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Recomputing a Percentage Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Actually, a RECOMPUTE won't help when your calculations are in a define. If you are totalling your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph Size [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Thanks Tom. That's exactly what I needed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph Size [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This is as close as I can come, try changing setPlace(false); to setPlace(true); and you will see wh......

Discussion Topic  Bar Graph Size [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I have been searching all morning for this and I can't figure it out. I have a bar graph with 2 val......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Spreadsheet Tabs in EXL2K?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You can also put a label on the tabs by using TYPE=REPORT, TITLETEXT='My Report', $ in the styleshee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling report via FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You will need the actual server name or IP address and the path....

» Refine Search
» New Search