Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
As I have said before, you can learn something new everyday. I'm surprised they didn't nail this do......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTE question on FEX Usage Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Could you post the entire program please? Do you have a BY on SMRPCNAME?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTE question on FEX Usage Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Hiding COLUMNS with no data and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Do you only want to print the first non blank occurance?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Javascript help needed to control Checkboxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If the two check boxes are supposed to be the same, why not simplify both your screen and your progr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeat Column Headings and SUM Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I'm still not sure what you are wanting, but you might try: ON TABLE PAGE-BREAK ON TABLE SUMMARIZE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeat Column Headings and SUM Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Because your hold format is EXL2K, I think you will have to create the column titles as part of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Proble in MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Domain Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [Frustrated - Solved (temporarily)] Bug with sorting on a Time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Francis, I didn't redo your master file definitions, I only redid the define. I guess I should hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Frustrated - Solved (temporarily)] Bug with sorting on a Time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think the problem is in your master definition. This gives you the desired result: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join two unlike tables together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If the join doesn't work for you, you can apply the same dummy field logic and do a MATCH....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Table Req. yields weird results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The problem isn't with VENT_CD or the OR option. You have multiple records with the equaling the fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] conditional OVER? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Instead of doing subtotal, try a recap with a subfoot on car. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] conditional OVER? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

What you want is a conditional subfoot. You need to have a BY statement on the field you are checkin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD AS Problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You can even use EDIT to convert from numeric to alpha, but there are differences between using EDIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Cannot join master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Can you post your MFD...

Discussion Topic  RE: <Solve>Rank with Sort Groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This isn't the most efficient way, but it will give you what you want. If your number of ACROSS col......

» Refine Search
» New Search