Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text box in a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think you are going to have to treat it like an input screen and write it to a file. You will nee......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: User input data to a Focus Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are you using JDE data with a cut off point (through end of previous month's invoices for example) o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] prompting pre-calculated values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MORE Command on AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Thanks for responding Francis. The bad thing is that Focus for the AS400 is no longer supported so ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MORE Command on AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Does anyone know if the MORE command works with regular FOCUS on the AS400? I can not find it in my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best print option for multipage reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I haven't ever done that, but if you can do it without amper variables you can do it with amper vari......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best print option for multipage reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You can alway code multiple stylesheets and use -IF statements testing for your output format to det......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you import directly from Excel into Mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think what we are not making clear is that you are going to have to create a master file definitio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to print a flat file of text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
CBURTT, Is there just one field in each record (as in the example you gave)? If there is you will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The end of civilization? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I have learned much more from researching my own answers (reading the manual) and working out soluti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown not working in graph when output as PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to concatenate strings with single quote (apostrophe) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I'm with JG, I think it needs to be -SET &ABC='''123','456'''|'''ABC''';...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you are wanting to show the negatives in your report but only the ABS of the Total use RECAP with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MR Admin (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think there is no way to secure the code from the administrator but you can control access to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cant find the link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Thanks for the link, this is too cool!...

Discussion Topic  RE: modifying % Rchd loses stoplight (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by PBrightwell
The image for your "Stoplight" is probably coded in your stylesheet. If it isn't obvious, look for ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Is anyone using Alpha Variable fields? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you use the VARCHAR=OFF option, you may need to create your masters rather than regenerating them......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditionally formating sub totals in sub footers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
In your stylesheet Try: TYPE=SUBTOTAL, COLUMN=AMOUNT, COLOR=RED, WHEN=ST.AMOUNT LT 0,$...

Discussion Topic  RE: Houston (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Tom, my electric has been on since Monday night. I sent you my phone # in the PM. I have 3 furni......

Discussion Topic  Houston (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Just to let you all know, I weathered the hurricane and had little damage. I hope that other Housto......

» Refine Search
» New Search