Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN TITLE WRAPPING TO NEXT LINE ON UNIX FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This is regular Focus for UNIX not WebFocus, there is no output format or styling, it is like an old......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  COLUMN TITLE WRAPPING TO NEXT LINE ON UNIX FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I have a UNIX Focus report that is displayed in Vista Plus (This is NOT Microsoft's vista operating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decimal Value Does Not Display Correct When Regional Settings Equals Germany (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you hold the report FORMAT EXL2K does it do the same thing? What about if you change the compute......

Discussion Topic  RE: Control File for SOX Compliance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Let me rephrase my question. Are you creating a control record that will be part of the file or are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Control File for SOX Compliance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are you trying to use WebFocus to create the control record as well as the file? What is your quest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date range problem... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you have more than one record per plant and date group you could be summing the components of you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling reports with record count >65K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The BYTOC works well, it will break the report into separate sheets on your first BY field....

Discussion Topic  RE: Logo in Dashboard view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
When you say you are able to browse to the location of the image, is the image in your app path or i......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
She's taking me to lunch today, I get to check out her new wheels. As far as an invite, she's alway......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Glad you mentioned it here, Rena forgot me! Had Thanksgiving dinner at my house and then forgot ME!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ETL - Performance Question regarding SAP to FOCUS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by PBrightwell
It has been a while since I did any SAP work, but generally speaking Defines will add more time than......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Applying style jumbles report data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Your code isn't the same. In the first example you use: J002.HCP_HC_ASSETS.S_CODE AS 'Asset No.' in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing color in 1 series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I use the 5.3 version of it. It has lots of examples, but take another look there are instruction t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing color in 1 series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Susannah, Is this the manual you downloaded? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redefine a field in focus load (mainframe) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The question I have is much the same as Leah's, Why would anyone want to do that? You will still be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transpose data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
or you can use OVER...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Date to WHERE Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Even if you change your master, you are going to have to change the format of your input variable &S......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY FILE command not working in WF762 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
GamP may have your answer, but I would change the continue to either ON MATCH REJECT or ON MATCH UPD......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You should also check out RECAP....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting HTMLStack Output based on Radio Button Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you are sorting an HTML Stack see Alan's answer above. However, if you are using an HTML form an......

» Refine Search
» New Search