Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Table Size? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Adrian, To reuse your hold space you would do: ON TABLE HOLD .. END and then TABLE FILE HOLD But ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Table Size? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I hit something similar to this years ago on mainframe FOCUS. When you are holding mulitple files e......

Discussion Topic  RE: SKIP-LINE with a sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You could also use RECAP with SUBFOOT instead of SUBTOTAL and control where the blank line appears....

Discussion Topic  RE: simple question...creating a drilldown on red-colored data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Jason, Try googling "change hyperlink color". I'm on 5.3 so I can't test it for you, but I think ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Passing Lotus Notes Data in Long Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Using WF 5.3.2 on NT with Lotus Notes DB I am having a problem passing more than 254 characters in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plus/Minus (+/-) and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I was surprised that that this did not work in 5.3.2 even when double quotes where placed around the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I would define a record type. DEFINE FILE CAR REC_TYPE/A1='1'; END APP FI FRED DISK WILMA/FRED.CSV......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing font size of the DataText (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You may need to adjust this: setFontSizeAbsolute(getLegendText(),true); setAutofit(getLegendText(0)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with displaying the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
How is the field defined in Oracle?...

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTOK function issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The .EVAL evaluates a variable when it is encountered. In Tom's example 'A&LNGTH.EVAL' if &LNGTH is......

Discussion Topic  RE: MATCH EXTERNAL FILES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You want to hold OLD-OR-NEW. OLD-AND-NEW will give you only rows that occur in both files. OLD-OR-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal / Total not showing properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think the problem is in the MFD. Your field is defined as P2. Try changing ITEM_COUNT/D20 to COM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wildcard Characters in DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you are using FLAG in a where statement eliminate this are replace it with WHERE EDIT(CUSIP,'999......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with Multiple SQL Passthrough Statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
An easier way of doing this is to rename your SQLOUT. SQL SELECT * FROM tablename ; TABLE ON TABLE H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This is too confusing, I put my &EHCO on and checked my output stream. I have left off where I set t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I can't even get the same result if I run it with my "BY" on any of the other options....

I used graph assist to create and style the graph initially, but I have been in editor ever since. T......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I have a program that creates a dynamic graph. It displays a pie chart of the top competitors (acro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Because you are creating a file and not a report you will get this error. Check to see if your file......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run Faster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
When you did the hold did you make it FORMAT FOCUS INDEX field1 field2 ?...

» Refine Search
» New Search