Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 4.3.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
In answer to your original question, IE7 probably does not work with 4.3.6. IE8 caused problems wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Intermittent Problem with NOPRINT columns appearing on report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I don't know if this will work or not, but you might try adding SET HOLDLIST=PRINTONLY to the top o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PCHOLD FORMAT ALPHA PROMPTS TO FIND OR SAVE FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
In the orginal table are the formats A##V? I have hit that 3 times the length problem before. You ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Session Monitor HTTP 500 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
An HTTP 500 error indicates that the server can not find one or more of the components. Unfortunatel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Lotus Notes Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
We were running 5.3 until last September. I think there were 2 earlier versions (4.3 and 5.1) that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Lotus Notes Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
We use Lotus Notes without a problem using an ODBC connection....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Close] Case opened; Problem with ON TABLE SET BYDISPLAY OFF as 7.6 default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you want this to be the default, try setting it in the server profile....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing a line of code on multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
LOL Tony! and when the eyes really start to go the glasses have this little line in them....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] sql pass through joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The way your code is written, your files are all named SQLOUT. You are writting over the file with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Focal Point stips the word BY from the search (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If it is of any help, I understand what you mean by "VARIABLE BY FIELDS". Try: -SET &BY1=IF &SORT1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicate Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You are getting an invalide operand or operator. That means WF is not recognising something in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Simultaneous Drill-Down to 2 different targets (ifarmes) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Drill down to one fex that executes 2 other fexes and puts them in your I-FRAMES...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DRILLDOWN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
It's been a while since I have done this, but I think there is a limit to the total number of charac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] sheet have no gridline only the reoprt have gridline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I think people are not understanding your problem. Can you post your code (between "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] SET ALL Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
No, he means used with a TABLE request rather than a SQL passthru. You beat me to it jg with a much......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help! HTML Composer - Listbox Error FOC258 when using multiple option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with excel mht template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] calendar control with time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are you updating a file or searching? I've only had one series of reports where I needed time on a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED : EXCEL : 2 sheets and 2 table by sheet - 1 workbook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Prepare your tables separately and add a record counter to the beginning of each. Then use MATCH (O......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] VSAM Join on partial key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
It's also been a while since I've done this, but you might consider building a master/vsam with alte......

» Refine Search
» New Search