Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you send all the values in a drop down list? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Teri, a dropdown list, also known as a combobox in .NET world, by all means send one or more selecte......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Tips/Tricks - Headers, Footers, Legends, ToolTips (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I've ran across a few things the last few days while just playing with things.. I thought I would s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [BUG]stylesheet question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I'm a little confused with the request. Did you mean to have a double quote in front of the ACROSS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [sharing] Text Pad is cooler than i knew... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Since the mid 90's so does UltraEdit and about 10x more stuff. It will even hook into your favorite......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] best way to swap row to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I meant OVER, not ACROSS.. doh!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] best way to swap row to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Got a code example of what your looking to do? Would ACROSS work?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Refresh A Control that is not chained (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
TexasStingray, you don't want to reload the whole page, but what about reloading the report itself. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Making part of report expandable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Not sure if this will help or not, but we built our own. Little bit of JQuery and HTML and we have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change Legend Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Interesting link.. I'll have to dig around in it for a bit to see if I can steal any ideas.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change Legend Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Truthfully, I'm doing a lot of guessing.. I have an extensive JS background going back to the Mid 9......

I'm only wanting to display the Model in the legend, but I need the consolidation of all of it for t......

Enjoy ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Change Legend Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I've been playing with Tooltips to see how far I can go with it and I've found some cool tips.. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters from filter panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
You can rename the HTML to .fex add this to the beginning: -HTMLFORM BEGIN Add this to the end: -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read/Write cookies? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Yea, I can use JavaScript to read/write, but what I'm trying to do is have JavaScript or WebFOCUS re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Read/Write cookies? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
From a WebFOCUS report, can I read or write cookies? I'm unable to find anything on it, so I'm gue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DUPLICATE DASH REPEAT LABEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DUPLICATE DASH REPEAT LABEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I see.. Thanks.. Answer ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DUPLICATE DASH REPEAT LABEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
When I have two loops I get an error (FOC1851) duplicate dash repeat label error. Does this mean I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
@Francis We must of a had a mind sync last Wed, because IBI was up here last Wed and I told David ......

» Refine Search
» New Search