Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Getting return and display values for a multiselect list from HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YYMDy to A4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Or you can also do something similar to this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global variables EDASPROF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I don't remember 100% but I think that you need to define the variable in the master also. Something......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import Schedules to another Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I would say yes while both env are on the same release and have the same folder structure (to ensure......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import Schedules to another Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Just a thought : restart RC service then look back...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to hide entre row.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Same sample as already provided with little changes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to hide entre row.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Normally to remove a row you should use a WHERE clause. One way I think that you should resolve you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Agony (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filter by Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
This could be an option ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Textbox reating as a double list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Textbox reating as a double list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Yes it could be. But it's a lot of I/O just to retrieve the value list and move it to the 3rd ctrl. ......

Thanks for the suggestion Frans, but as I specified : ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Textbox reating as a double list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi community, I'm trying to create a text box that will react similar to a double list box meaning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masking Certain Values on a Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Masked from anybody who will access the data or only within this report result ? As for option 1 yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parameter Description from IDs in HTML canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Create an included fex that is only used to retrieve the value of the selected parameter to then be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cleaned up some code and now have a FOC 266 error... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
FYI (not related to your issue that Tony has already solved ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to print Copyright symbol For PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Good ! Update your first post to then edit the subject and add [SOLVED] at its beginning....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to print Copyright symbol For PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I'm not able to tell you which regional setting/code page you should use since I don't know your loc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Global variables changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Using below code it does what you want (I think) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Any idea why this error pops up infrequently. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Robert, Use the code tag when posting sample code. Last one on the ribbon ......

» Refine Search
» New Search