Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
My personal thinking : you need to search and look at available functions. Then, play with them. Sin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Look for functions : - CTRAN - EDIT - LCWORD - STRAN - STRREP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cant get my counter to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cant get my counter to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY

Sorry RSquared but ......

Debug and analyse step by step. First, when posting your code please try to not include all your co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate Business Hrs Between 2 Dates (8 am -5 pm -Exclude Wkends/Holidays) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Write down your rules based on your calendar (which you seems to already have. Such as between 8am a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Only one of five reports on HTML page run when I select Excel as output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
To include more than one report in Excel you need to use the COMPOUND feature, the BYTOC feature, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Command to Display Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Have you tried to add SQL trace ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Passing group variable column titles in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Edit your first post then in the subject at the beginning add [SOLVED]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Passing group variable column titles in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
You might have something else not properly done somewhere. Please share your code (don't forget to ......

Since it seems that you are displaying your report from an HOLD file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COLUMN_TOTALS above the column instead of below (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Here is the closest that I can give you. You have must of the things that you need to play with. I p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Five_year Percentage of Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I left the two COMPUTE in the second TABLE FILE just to show you the difference from doing your way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Five_year Percentage of Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Julie, If you want your % recomputed properly it must be COMPUTEd in the last TABLE FILE. Meaning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to set a variable to the Last (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
This could be one of the multiple ways: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report caster, excel multiple pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Terri, Please, stop posting the same question over multiple treads....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Reportcaster using EXL2K Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Do you have the following ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access Denied Error When Submitting Form via POST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Edit your first post then in the subject area change [CASE-OPEN] by [SOLVED] as when solved or [CLOS......

» Refine Search
» New Search