Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-NFR]Why Safari creates hyperlink with report's data when other browser don't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Little update : a NFR has been open regarding this issue...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-NFR]Why Safari creates hyperlink with report's data when other browser don't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Thanks Hallway I knew that it was going to be the solution but I was hopping not to go there. In t......

@Hallway I also have found it but my problem is that everything that I found is requesting to add a......

@Doug From the devices that I'm testing with it's iOS 13.3 @Tony I'll have a look at this...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED-NFR]Why Safari creates hyperlink with report's data when other browser don't (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi community, I have a portal that can be used either from an internal company access or from mobil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prompted report on defined value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I hope that you just start using WebFOCUS because this is a very basic question. Look documents in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to avoid creating access file (.acx) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
A master file is to define how the data is organized where the acx file is to define how/where to ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Scheduled Report Only Works When Logged Into App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It could have several reasons that may or may not be applicable (and I may forget some...) Since we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bar Graph - Data and Label beside bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
You can use dataLabels object that will print the information with the bar ("bottom", "center", "ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rotate Y Axis Titles - Horizontal Bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Not clear what you are requesting. The default label printing is horizontal (reading from left to ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Remove Axis Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Using your code it result in a blank page Using UI it end up with this line of code to remove the x......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Email alerts from report execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Check and search for Alert...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding Line Space within Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
First, please always use the code tag when posting sample code/data/result It's the last icon on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I may be wrong, but since B.STATE must be equal to Z.STATE and B.STATE equal to A.STATE and A.STATE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Empty report ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
As I stated, COMT is NOT a report format, it's a file format and RC expect to produce a report, not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Empty report ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Basically, COMT is not a "report" but a data file output format. So, no it's not working as you thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD with alpha is adding extra spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
The file looks good with 8201 and also with 7705 Have you tried this instead if the COMPUTE seems t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing & variable from hold file to table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I can't help you anymore. I have no way to figure what the data is and check which step is creating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing & variable from hold file to table file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Certainly not the good way. You are looping to read and create multiple variable which is ok but you......

According to what you stated, you need to have the TOTAL_WEEKS per Emp and Dept. As per my understa......

» Refine Search
» New Search