Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get value into if/then statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It's sure that we're missing some code to evaluate the problem, but one thing I can say is that you ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I have just copied what you gave info4pal, the validity of the hyper link is your call. Look at Fra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
This may suit your need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Calculation Between Next Row and Current Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
As far as I know there is no NEXT row. But using the LAST should be possible, it's just a question o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report usage question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
As far as I know the answer is no. Resource Analyzer and IBI variables will stored the fex name not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to generate the compound reports based on dynamic BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
My pleasure. Change the subject of your first post to [SOLVED] Also, update your signature to incl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to generate the compound reports based on dynamic BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Could be a way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Saving output of report inside Content Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
If you use the "Differ" report execution option, the result is saved and kept the number of days acc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Seperate Excel Files With One Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
True Francis about Dynamic Distribution list, I've just gave the simplest example....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Seperate Excel Files With One Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I only have 1 task in the schedule which call SAMPLE_BURSTING.fex and where the output is EXL2K. My......

See my previous post RMM, I've created a sample with CAR file....

I have it with a sales report per profit center/selling branch where each profit center numbers are ......

Have you tried to use Report Caster "Burst" (bursting) feature instead ? As far as I understand you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]200+ Users -- how do I contact them en masse? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Easy since WF 8 is in a DB ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to set personal defaults in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I have a table which contain the user id and their security for different field (department, store, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to set SYSDATE on drop down list or list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Teri's option will work until you don't have the IBI SaveOption button in your page. The SaveOtion ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to set SYSDATE on drop down list or list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It is possible with some little code. Also using year list coming from a table read instead of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]App Studio 8009 HTML Incorrect Function error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get today's date in different formats in header and footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
This will give you the date and time as a standard format, then it's yours to use date function and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get today's date in different formats in header and footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Can you provide what you did already (code) ? Have you defined two variables (one for Heading and o......

» Refine Search
» New Search