Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Traffic LIghts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I have a simple report with 2 columns, i set up a traffic light condition as Column 1 does not equal......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DEFINE field not computing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I am doing a define as.. field1 + field2 + field3. All fields are D20.2 if it is 1+1+1 it works......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chart having two animate time sliders? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I can put a slider above a charter for a specific time period (Week, Day, Month, etc). Is there a w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chart: Date range by "week" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I am able to make the WEEK i9, however how can I add in the year to that? When i use the | it says......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chart: Date range by "week" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
In my chart, i see my REPORT_DATE (date field) automatically parsed for Y, Y-Q, Y-M, and Y-M-D. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not showing fields after adding a JOIN to .mas file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
*shaking my head*... so you're saying it's user-error :-) That solved it, Chuck.. thanks! [solved]...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Not showing fields after adding a JOIN to .mas file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I have a report that looks at one .mas file. It pulls one field. I have another .mas file that i w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph not removing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I have a horizontal bar graph that i clicked "Show" on the menu for "Data Labels" . Whenever i go ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accordian container (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Got it.. WF named it "request10" instead of the title i gave it. All good. Thanks martin!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accordian container (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Ok, i have added the Chart inside the accordian and it displays when i run. However, i have a butto......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Accordian container (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I am using HTML page and i have a few charts on it that i would like to put into that nifty accordia......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Horizonta Charter going to 1.2 instead of 1.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
I have a horizontal bar chart... the Axis data always adds up to 1.000 (100%) however the X axis goe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Tree dissapeared (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Found it... after comparing the REGEDIT settings to my coworker at .. CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / INF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Tree dissapeared (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
The name of the GUI is "Requests & Data Sources". my collegaue was able to pull it up on her machin......

This does take me to the settings like before, however when i click the ?dockable? button to the rig......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Parameter Tree dissapeared (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Rookie alert: I created a list box on the HTML page, and went to SETTINGS for the Input Control Pop......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] List box blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Using 8.2 AS, whenever i create a list box, and I set up the options to reference a simple .fex repo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Export to Excel to worksheets by unique Column Value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Is there a way to export to excel and have each unique value in column1 be put in] its own workshee......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] List Box border (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Where can I make the border of a listbox look more 3D? Like raising the edges, putting a shadow on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph type Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BSBAL18
Chuck you have earned your GURU status ......

» Refine Search
» New Search