Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (87 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  ON ERROR Check (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Anyone know how to put a script in WebFOCUS to do a GOTO on an error sort of like: -ON ERROR REPORT......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable sized MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Totally worked! It even got the file size about 25% smaller than previously. Thanks to Francis an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable sized MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Francis, You are awesome! This totally works, I had some errors and so the program jumped to the n......

I'm running the code at this moment to see if it will run, there are actually three lines, so i'd ha......

Francis, this might actually work, but let me see if it can get the other lines as well....

Actually, the three headerlines aren't the same size, one is like 3 different words, the second is l......

The final file was used as a source file for a program they are using to import this data. Basicall......

Susannah, No haven't tried a SQUEEZE, I really wouldnt know how that would look with the code. Is ......

The field size is fairly large, but I put 1200 because I wasn't sure how long the rows were gonna be......

Lusheng, The format is ALPHA, how would that syntax look like for a REPEAT? Does it matter how lon......

The headers are actually shorter than the data rows and the SUFFIX=FIX is defined only once in the M......

Discussion Topic  Variable sized MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
This is a really difficult situation I'm trying to figure out, maybe someone can point me in a bette......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fetch in Oracle Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Not sure if FETCH is allowed, however supposedly there is a list of processes that translate to the ......

Discussion Topic  Access ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Does anyone know how I can get Report Painter back in my "create with" drop down menu? I am not sur......

Discussion Topic  Number Extraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
I would like to pull all numbers from a string, for example, numbers that are set in a varchar field......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAX vs LST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Well that's just the thing, there can be multiple entries that only change by date, however if I onl......

Discussion Topic  MAX vs LST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Okay, this is the situation, I need to use a function that will retrieve a set of fields from a tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matching with Text Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Francis, I got it to work just like you mentioned here. I tried creating an alias master, but coul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matching with Text Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Okay, I've done this, but for some reason the field shows up blank. Is there a format that will ret......

Thanks Francis! This works great, I suppose that A4000 is different from "text", I wonder why the t......

» Refine Search
» New Search