Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manipulating values passed from multiselect control to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manipulating values passed from multiselect control to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
No more elegant! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Vivian, I am curious about mrcontnt, I haven't found any documentation yet. Meanwhile, I'm glad you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do you Capture Modified Date from Properties? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Vivian, Try this: APP MAP OUTAPP \\SERVER-NAME\basedir\domain\app\...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Passthru - UPDATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jean - Wu, as Sashanka mentioned, you cannot use SQL UPDATE with a FOCUS database. Use MODIFY FILE i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Passthru - UPDATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It looks like 2012FIX is a binary WebFOCUS HOLD file, which you cannot use in the SQL UPDATE stateme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] jquery + permission denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Daniele, I have reproduced the problem in v7.7.03 and can't find a solution. It's a little strange....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF, Column Title, WRAP and the exclamation mark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
J, thanks for your feedback. I am aware of the solution, but I was unsure of using it as, in some ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic hover links for drilldown columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You need to include the column that is the subject of the WHEN phrase in your report request. Add......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Nested where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Seems to be OK for FOCUS databases: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Timestamp to Alphanumeric formay (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The quickest and best method is to use the magical FPRINT function (DATE1 is your date column, DATE1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] calc unique days of activity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This might help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Date Range parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
When debugging a program that you know isn't going to return a report because there's an error, you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Date Range parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What does your SQL look like?...

You have to be aware of the format of your date columns. What does the SQL line look like? (You nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: jquery datepicker and odd select list behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How about your doctype? Just a suggestion... I've started sticking this at the top of all my HTML p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Technique] Dynamically preselect items in chained combo boxes >=WF7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get a report to include a subtotal at the bottom (HTML, PDF, and EXCEL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps something like this will work: ......

Discussion Topic  HTML Composer: iframe - point to HTML file on the reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have an HTML Composer designed page with an iframe that I want to point to an HTML file on the rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HTML Freeze Heading/Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
So, it doesn't work in my Dev Studio hotfix 6 environment, but it does work in our server hotfix 5 e......

» Refine Search
» New Search