Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HTML Freeze Heading/Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have HFREEZE working and never had to fiddle with it. Hotfix 6. Never had to use ON TABLE SET W......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to remove alpha characters from alphanumeric fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm happy that my brain is still FOCUSing after all these years. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to remove alpha characters from alphanumeric fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I know, there are no regular expressions, but there are many ways to do something. Here's......

Take a look at this post, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: variables in ACX files [solved for 7.7.2] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In v7.7.02 and above a feature is available that most likely is what you need: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Presentations from Summit 2012 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'd love to see these and others. Thanks, Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FEX to REFRESH every synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tom, You were missing a READ for the innerloop. Here's a two-loop process that works - very simila......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sashanka, I've used jQuery (because it makes it easier) to copy the left-side dropdown box to a hidd......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't want to have to reattach the fex every time a new parameter is added. The model as designed......

And I don't want every -DEFAULT variable brought into the HTML page just because I re-attach the fex......

I have created a parameter and then bound it to a control. It didn't get passed to the report. I fee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with PDF Formatting with borders or gridlines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I use dropbox.com and store my screenshots in a public folder - dropbox provides the image URL that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer Search Control Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
George, it sometimes feels like we're considered ab-users of HTML Composer....

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer Search Control Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
David, I think you or I misunderstand the use of the word "user". A "developer" is someone that uses......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dates difference in days javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And I should have stated that the difference between two dates is returned in milliseconds. To find ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dates difference in days javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How hard did you try? ......

You really should try Google, 'javascript difference between two dates' -should provide links to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Souvenirs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That's going back a bit!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RANKING ACROSS FISCAL YEARS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Look into the ACROSSPRT setting, though it works only for PRINT statements - perhaps you can change ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPENED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_execute - anyone make this function work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks for the explanations. Sashanka, your comment about PDF is very interesting. You're suggestin......

» Refine Search
» New Search