Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_setCurrentSelection - how to make it work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Barry is wonderful. The tool is great and can be made better!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_setCurrentSelection - how to make it work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Solved! I was not calling the function properly - it works very well for a variety of control types......

I corrected my faulty code and this line now works - it sets the value of a text field: ......

Dan, thanks very much for the information - I will take a look later this evening....

I put an alert in function IbComposer_setCurrentSelection in file ib_composer_api.js and I get nothi......

In file ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_setCurrentSelection - how to make it work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have two windows. From window two I want to affect a control in window one, hopefully using the fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Placing image on 2nd page of PDF report [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Placing image on 2nd page of PDF report [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would COMPUTE a field and then use it in a WHEN statement, something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPENED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_execute - anyone make this function work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I misread the documentation - it clearly states what the function is designed to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Also: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What do you mean by......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] disable dates shown inside CALENDAR control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] disable dates shown inside CALENDAR control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, it's not a very intelligent Calendar control - the Year, Month and Day are always sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cannot access managed reporting via Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mike, please let us know how you sign-in in DevStudio. At one SSO client we had to add a DLL to DevS......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Almost impossible to work with (with evidence) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Though it certainly doesn't explain everything I've exposed in this email, of which David has mentio......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Almost impossible to work with (with evidence) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append data to a shared location thru daily report caster job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Appending is easy using the APPEND keyword in the FILEDEF statement: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JS Command populateDynamicCtrl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This still doesn't do me any good - not all clients jump and install a new version of WF immediately......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Styling, Labels and skip line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's an example with all your questions answered. One issue is the " AS 'Country'" adds a horizont......

» Refine Search
» New Search