Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditonal formating based on Column number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Probably not, but you can set up WHEN clauses for different background colours....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Replacing the OR with , values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Change the properties for the select box: Check the box for "Send display value". This will pass a......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS Report Painter v7.7.03 - problem opening a Define or Report because of some DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
njsden......

Discussion Topic  DS Report Painter v7.7.03 - problem opening a Define or Report because of some DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I get this error when double clicking on the Define in a procedure via the Dev Studio v7.7.03 Report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] trigger button on HTML parameter page from iframe report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There's "opener.document...", "parent.opener.document...", "self.opener.document...", "window.open......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] trigger button on HTML parameter page from iframe report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
First of all it's not "getElementId", it's "getElementById"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Something I really like about DevStudio - really! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Working on it!...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Something I really like about DevStudio - really! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I never realized the use of the GUI Synonym Editor until an IBI consultant showed me what you can do......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: ALL = undefined (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There seems to be a contradiction in the documentation. "From the HTML Composer, you may send the d......

Discussion Topic  DS HTML Composer: ALL = undefined (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a double list control bound to a parameter called FUND with the 'Add "ALL" option' selected. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] compare my trans date to current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm getting the D.T.'s just thinking about this! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilldown problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Having a laugh?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You know how to close the Explorer window? With the little x at the top right corner. To open a new......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composter - Annoying behaviour? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
An intelligent GUI would change the prefix of these components that make up the control....

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composter - Annoying behaviour? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's another one. I like naming my controls and parameters the same so that they're easier to pair......

What I find amazing and disappointing is that you really have only one shot at making your form work......

Discussion Topic  DS HTML Composter - Annoying behaviour? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Should I be annoyed by the following behaviour of HTML Composer: You add a bunch of different types......

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: Calendar control - cannot set to YYM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Y-M is on offer, but not YYM, YY-M. To Wep5622's point, "no point in providing a user to pick a day......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Save Parameters to a URL and append that hyperlink to a page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

» Refine Search
» New Search