Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove line between HEADING and BODY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
dbeagan, this is interesting! I was wondering why I had space above the heading in v7.7.03 with LINE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer: Execute report in new named window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It is just not user friendly. User friendly should mean that it will take less time developing with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer: Execute report in new named window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
With "SUPER" friends like the GUI, who needs enemies? I guess I'm very, very picky about my friends,......

Correction! Even though it looks like a select list, clicking within it allows me to type a window n......

Sayed, one cannot type anything, it's a select list with four options: Same Window New Window Paren......

The parameter page is opened in an Output block of a B.I. Dashboard tab. For testing, I'm running it......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer: Execute report in new named window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would like to configure my parameter screen to execute the report in a new window, but subsequent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Oh it uses Java all right! "Developer Studio is a 32-bit application. It includes a 32-bit Reportin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Some of these problems may be due to the Java version (1.6.0_17-b04 on the PC I'm having trouble wit......

Properties and Settings window does not display properly - scrolling within this window sometimes ca......

After editing/saving files for some time, you lose the editing options: no right-click options to Ed......

Calendar icons disappear. Reappear after quitting and restarting....

Crashes often....

Position cursor within some text. Paste. The pasted text is placed at the beginning of the text, not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING BOTTOM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I tested your code in v7.7.03, v7.7.02 and v7.6.8. It only works in v7.6.8. I'd open a case....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOOTING BOTTOM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Donald, which output format are you having trouble with? I'm guessing it's PDF. This seems to work,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] the parameter this control has been bound to doesn't support mulitiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Besides any problem with your code, I've discovered that the message "the parameter this control has......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF v7.6.8 Composer-designed html form triggers errors in WF v7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I did open it in v7.7.02 and that's why the errors are occurring - I'll try to remove and re-add the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF v7.6.8 Composer-designed html form triggers errors in WF v7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, I'll give that a try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard view - v7703 does not bring up available views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Brenda, it would be C:\ibi\WebFOCUS77\worp\conf. Just be careful - make a backup, and maybe compare ......

» Refine Search
» New Search