Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: Save Selection Button: Where is this documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
OK, as a test, in Dev Studio HTML Composer v7.6.8, I added the "Save Selection Button" to my launch ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: Save Selection Button: Where is this documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My question is: Why have a button on a Dev Studio HTML Composer designed launch screen that saves th......

Yup, it looks like this button is supposed to save the report to the "My Reports" area of MRE, bet y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: How to pass a variable to a Dynamic Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Can you indicate to me how I click on a hidden control to chain it to the visible control? Also, I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: How to pass a variable to a Dynamic Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ramkumar, Thanks, but I do not want to chain two controls. I have a hidden control that I want to p......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: How to pass a variable to a Dynamic Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dev Studio HTML Composer. Report Parameter assigned to a drop-down select list, filled by calling a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Built in function signature/definition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Syed, I had the need to save selected parameters at the click of a control on a launch page. My sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would use HTML Composer for very little as well, but when a sales person oversells the component a......

Discussion Topic  [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
[MY OPINION ONLY] Fascinating how the Dev Studio GUI tools enable some people and cripple others. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Value of One Control Dynamically Impacting Another in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What I *love* is that simply opening and saving a HTML Composer file created in a prior version may ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Value of One Control Dynamically Impacting Another in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony's suggestion saved me! Thanks very much. Code in place and working. Now I'll run away and hide......

Dan, I need to do something similar. I copied your code and created a fex that calls the code in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - How do you add a new report parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks, they seem to have added that post 7.6.8....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - How do you add a new report parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Christian, thank you, I keep forgetting that is the only way. I decided to edit the file and duplica......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - How do you add a new report parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How do you add a new report parameter to an existing HTML Composer form? I'd like to add a new param......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Passthru troubles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, thanks, but that Transaction method with multiple sql statements in one transaction works in S......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Passthru troubles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This works as SQL PassThru: ......

Discussion Topic  SQL Passthru troubles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - How do you reload values into one control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Solved by Tony's suggestion here: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer - How do you reload values into one control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a Dev Studio HTML Composer designed HTML form with many controls populated from database tabl......

» Refine Search
» New Search