Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bottom 90 Percent of Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You need to have the same BY in both TABLE FILEs......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] !IBI.FIL - limitation?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That particular error is actually a warning and it's about the PRINT * - nothing to do with the styl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] !IBI.FIL - limitation?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The problem may have to do with how many CSS classes are generated in the whole fex: .x1, .x2, .x3........

I dug a little deeper - took a look at the HTML source and found that the styling for report #32 and......

Seems to be a bug, or a limitation of some kind. I tried the code below and after 31 reports the st......

How many rows per report? Do you have -RUN commands in the correct places, e.g. before the -HTMLFOR......

Have you tried running the fex from outside ReportCaster? ReportCaster can be a bit idiosyncratic....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
linus, thanks for testing that out. I'll have to give it a try myself as I haven't encountered the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dave, I just followed the instructions in the link I provided, works like a charm. I have yet to te......

We're at 7.6.8 and holding......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help - SQLServer to Oracle - DATETIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yup, what I suggested....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling all DevStudio developers on a multi-tier environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think I've found it!!! It was recommended by IBI Tech Support to set WF_proj_list_from_wfrs to YE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling all DevStudio developers on a multi-tier environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well, it looks like APPLOCK ON is not the culprit. I have all the same problems with APPLOCK OFF....

Brian, thanks for popping in from your vacation! I will try to digest what you've written here. Reg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ted, Don't you feel we've provided enough information to enable you to try different methods. You'r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This example creates a HOLD file containing SQL UPDATE commands: ......

This code creates a HOLD file and then uses MODIFY to update a table based on the data in the HOLD f......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) Writing to a Teradata database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Use the code Tony suggested and see here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] what event i have to use. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wonderful! How? Someone else might want to know......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maintain and javascript, trying to limit number of digits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's another: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search