Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Replacing few characters in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can use CTRAN without having to figure out the Hex value (which is different for ASCII and EBCDI......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there any benefit from keeping number of DB connections low? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I know, the DB connections you add via the WebFOCUS Server Console are stored in a file: C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Find forum threads that I started (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Francis Mariani
But I can't seem to restrict the search to only those I started and replied to, just the ones I repl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Making fields invisible to PRINT * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, Jack, yes - very smart of you, I can play with the ACTUAL and USAGE, I didn't think of that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Making fields invisible to PRINT * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks everyone. It's not crucial that I figure this out. These are text files, with filler blank c......

I should have mentioned that this is for a flat, text file...

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Making fields invisible to PRINT * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is there any way to make fields in a Master not printable (ignored) when doing a PRINT *? I thought......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Conditional Joins does not work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Seven Conditional Joins work! Hallelujah, it's a miracle!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Conditional Joins does not work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It works with FOCUS databases! I've tried it with three - now to expand to seven! Thanks so much Gi......

Ginny! Why didn't I think of that?! I'll make them all FOCUS DB's and report back here. Thanks fo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Conditional Joins does not work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I was hoping to have over 10 Multiple Conditional Joins in a program, but just having two gives me t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN ALL FROM TWO TABLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Cost of Webfocus License (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I know how long a piece of string is, but I'm not telling anyone....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to join and filter by the same field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Hua, v7.7 promises to fix the problem with a LEFT OUTER JOIN and a filter on missing data: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Partially Solved] Library and security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well explained Mike!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] col percentage totals wrong (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] col percentage totals wrong (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Outer Join on only one of the Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
From the case I opened: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Images in PowerPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ensure that lawson1.gif is in the App Path and you don't need the app/....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SET ALL=ON - OUTER JOIN CANNOT BE PASSED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Apparently, in v7.7 a new setting is available: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search